Last updated: Oct 31th, 2021
Zadez LLC. and its subsidiaries ("Zadez, we/us/our") are dedicated to protecting the privacy of our customers and users ("you/your"), as well as the Personal Information you have provided to us. It's vital to comprehend the kinds of Personal Information we'll acquire, how we'll use it, and who will have direct exposure to it.
Please read these agreements carefully, if you agree we are eager to cooperating with the clarity of both parties; and, if you disagree, please stop using this website immediately.
- Collection of your information, using and sharing.
We collect your information as following:
(a) We rely on the information you offer us. Personal information that you supply to us, such as when utilizing our website's contact form, such as your name, email address, and other contact information;
(b) If you contact us, we will usually preserve a record of your communication.
(c) Information on how you use our goods and services, such as the length of time you spend using our products/services and the pages you visit, as well as other information about your actions when using our hardware or software or registered into your Zadez ID account. We gather this information to improve our goods and services, as well as to provide a betterment of knowledge in your usage habits and preferences so that our marketing is suitable to you.
(d) Survey details we may also request you to fill out surveys for research reasons. In these kinds of instances, we will gather the information contained in the completed survey.
(e) We may seek personal information from you to administrate your participation in competitions, sweepstakes, or other promotions that we conduct.
(f) Device Information, including information about your operating system, browser, software programs, IP address, geolocation, security status, and other device information, is gathered to improve your experience, to counter fraud and to manage risk.
(g) Marketing preference information includes specifics about your marketing preferences (for example, communication preferences) as well as useful information in determining which products and services to provide you;
(h) Website and communication usage details of your visits to the websites and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies, including, but not limited to, your IP address and domain name, browser version and operating system, traffic data, location data, web logs, posts on the Zadez forum, other communication data, and the resources that you access products and services, including, but not limited to, your IP address and domain name, your browser version and operating system, traffic data, location data, web logs, posts on the Zadez forum;
(i) Social Networking Sites Activities (SNS) If you want to participate (for example, by "liking" Zadez's Facebook or Twitter page, sending a message, or answering a poll), we will have access to the information you provide, which may include Personal Information depending on your SNS privacy settings.
We store your information for life, for the purpose as stated in the legal section, as well as the dedicated customer care and warranty that comes from us once you become a customer of Zadez and will always be a loyal customer of Zadez
Children's information and privacy: We deny all trading with children under the age of 18 without the consent of the guardian. If you find something incorrect, please report it to us so we can take the necessary action.
The moment you allow cookies we collect your information when visiting the website, it means you consent to the use of your information for the above purposes. When all information is collected, a new purchase will be made when we ensure that we have your permission, please fill in the (*) required information of the buyer, Minimizing the risk of missing delivery information and contacting when necessary.
- Usage of your Personal Information
Consent: where you have agreed to our usage of information.
Contract performance: where your information poses a vital means to fill into or conduct our contract with you.
Legal obligation: where we require you to use your information to oblige with our legal responsibilities.
Legitimate interests: where we utilize your information to obtain a legitimate interest and our reasons for utilizing it outweigh any potential harm to your data privacy rights.
Legal claims: where we need your information to defend, prosecute, or file a claim against you, us, or a third party. If you permit us permission to use information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not impact any processing that has already occurred. If we use your information because we or a third party (e.g., your employer) possess a legitimate interest in conducting so, you have the right to object to such use, however in certain situations, this may imply that you no longer use the Services.
Please keep in mind that, in addition to the disclosures listed below, we may disclose Personal Information to service providers, contractors, agents, advisors (e.g., legal, financial, business, or other advisors), and Zadez affiliated groups that perform activities on our behalf, and other members of the Zadez group, for the purpose stated in this notice.
- A. To supply and manage products and services you have requested; to administer our services, particularly performing our duties, from which deriving any agreements entered for both you and us; or to inform you of changes to our services / goods.
- Use justifications: fulfillment of a contract; consent; and lawful interests (to permit us to conduct our obligations and offer our services to you or to notify you about changes to our service).
- B. To endorse you and/or your e-sports team to conduct our responsibilities under any sponsorship agreements agreed into for both you and us, to inform you of modifications to the terms of our sponsorship, or to publish the fact that you and/or your e-sports team are endorsed by us.
- Use justifications: fulfillment of a contract; consent;
- C. To communicate with you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, and to give you free updates and offers if you have opted to receive them. We may also utilize your information to promote our own and designated business partners' products and services to you by in-app notifications, post, email, phone, SMS, or online or social media advertising. Where authorized by law, we will obtain your approval to perform any of these forms of marketing at the time we acquire your data. On each electronic marketing message sent to you, we will give an option to unsubscribe or opt-out of further communication via the relevant platform.
- Use justifications: legitimate interests (to keep you up to date on news about our goods and services); consent.
- D. We may analyze the Personal Information we hold to gain a better comprehension of consumer’s habits, preferences, and marketing requirements, and to better comprehend our practices and create our goods and services, to better comprehend our customers and tailor our goods and services.
- Use justifications: legitimate interests (to maintain the quality and legality of our services, and to permit us to enhance them).
- Use justifications: Contract performance, legal responsibilities, legal claims, and legitimate interests pose all examples of legitimate interests (to guarantee the quality and legality of our services).
- F. To advise you of modifications to our services and goods, we will send you an email.
- Use justifications: legitimate interests (to inform you about modifications to our service).
- G. To guarantee that website information is consistent, we may send your data to business partners, suppliers, and/or service providers to guarantee that material from our websites is presented in the most appropriate manner for you and your device.
- Use justifications: legitimate interests (to enable us to offer you with the information and services on websites).
- H. We may need to transfer some or all of your Personal Information to the relevant third party (or its advisors) as part of any proper research process with the aim of examining any suggested sale or restructure if we: (I) are subject to bargaining for the sale of our business or a portion thereof to a third party; (ii) are purchased to a third party; or (iii) undertake a restructure. We may also be required to transfer your Personal Information to the restructured corporation or third party derived from the sale or restructure for them to use for the similar purposes as set forth in this policy.
- Use justifications: legitimate interests (to enable us to modify our business).
- I. As a result of legal or regulatory requirements We may process your Personal Information to abide with our regulatory standards or to engage in dialogue with regulators, which may include disclosing your Personal Information to third parties, the court system, and/or regulators or law enforcement agencies in correlation with inquiries, litigation, or investigations by such parties everywhere in the world, or if obligated to provide it. Unless doing so would jeopardize the prevention or discovery of a crime, we will refer any such request to you or alert you before responding.
- Use justifications: legal obligations, legal claims, legitimate interests (to work with the authorities in charge of law enforcement and regulation).
- Autonomous Selection
We choose the advertisements and recommendations we demonstrate you (including online, while logged into your Zadez account, and while using our mobile app) by evaluating the Personal Information you provide to us as described in section 2, including information about your purchase history from us, how you use our products and/or services, and past advertisements you had already clicked on. We aggregate and interpret data from all of our customers to gain a deeper understanding of your preferences from customers who are similar to you in terms of selecting adverts that are personalized and perhaps most probably to be of interest to you.
As stated below, we employ similar predictive approaches to counter payment fraud.
- Sharing Personal Information
We will only use or disclose your Personal Information for the purpose(s) for which it was obtained, as defined in clause:
- a. Sharing outside of Zadez group: Personal information may be disclosed to third parties, such as anti-fraud organizations, legal, regulatory, or law enforcement authorities, in the event of alleged criminal activity or law violations, for the detection and prevention of fraud, or to cooperate with legal requirements of governments, regulatory agencies, or other self-regulatory organizations, or to comply with a court ruling, or to safeguard our assets (for example, collection of overdue accounts).
- b. Sharing inside of Zadez group: We may disclose Personal Information within the Zadez group, including places beyond the European Economic Area where we conduct business, marketing, regulatory and legal reasons, credit risk management and other vulnerabilities, predictive analysis, guaranteeing we possess proper or updated information about you (such as your current address or birthdate), and optimize the way you connect with us.
- c. Business sale or restructure: We may purchase new firms or sell some of our current ones in future. As a result, as part of the due diligence process, Personal Information linked with any accounts, goods, or services of the business being acquired or sold will be examined and then transferred as a commercial asset to the new business owner. Personal Information may also be moved as part of a corporate restructuring or other change in ownership.
- d. Sub-contractors and agents: Services such as data processing, account management, fraud protection and detection, analytics, and marketing may be performed on our behalf by affiliates or other organizations. We will only provide such organizations with the Personal Information they need to execute their services, and we will deny them to utilize or disclose Personal Information for their own marketing or other activities. We possess agreements in place that require these organizations to a certain degree of confidentiality as we do.
- Personal Information’s Security and on the Internet
- a. We apply physical, electronic, and administrative precautions to secure your Personal Information in our possession or control against unauthorized access, manipulation, damage, exposure, loss, or theft.
- b. We possess contracts and regulations in place with third-party service providers that compel any information we disclose to them to be considered classified and used specifically for the purpose of offering quality service we have asked.
- c. There is no way to guarantee that data transmitted over the Internet or via a website will be protected from invasion. However, to comply with data protection legislative standards, we employ reasonable and fair physical, technological, and administrative precautions to safeguard your Personal Information.
- d. All data you disclose to us is stored on secure servers managed by us or our subcontractors, and is accessible and used in compliance with our security policies and standards. You are responsible for maintaining your password secure and adhering with any other security protocols that we remind you of if we have given you (or you have selected) a password that enables users to access certain parts of our websites. We advise that you do not disclose your password with no one.
- Data retention
Personal data retention durations are determined by business demands and regulatory obligations. We keep your Personal Information for as long as it's relevant for the processing purpose(s) for which it was acquired, and any authorized, connected reason. For particular, we may maintain some transaction details and communications till the specified timeframe for claims originating from the transaction has passed, or until we meet the required data retention obligations. When Personal Information is no longer wanted, we either permanently anonymize the data (and may store and utilize the anonymized data) or safely destroy it.
- Advertisement & Marketing
Other than permission, most of our processing is enabled under "legal reasons" (see section 2 above). Where we are compelled to perform this for Direct Marketing, we will request your permission before utilizing your Personal Information for this reason. You can have your name removed from our Direct Marketing and/or shared data lists if you prefer denning to obtain our Direct Marketing messages and/or have your Personal Information shared with members of the Zadez group for marketing purposes.
Direct marketing refers to how we interact with you, such as by mail, telemarketing, or email, and how we use your contact information to alert you about goods and services that we believe will be of interest and value to you, which fail to include communications on current offerings, such as better ways to utilize them, new product features, or transactional data.
- Information Update
We shall ensure efforts to assure the accuracy of your Personal Information. To aid us with this, please inform us of any modifications to the Personal Information you've given to us by reaching us as described below in the "Contacting Us" section.
- Customer’s Rights
If you do raise any questions about how we utilize your Personal Information, please contact us with details in the "Contacting Us" section below. You may have the right, under certain circumstances, to request us to:
- a. present you with further information about how we utilize your data;
- b. give you with a copy of the information you've given us;
- c. update any inaccuracies in the Personal Information we maintain;
- d. delete any Personal Information that we no more possess a lawful ground to maintain;
- e. where processing is established on permission, you have the right to withdraw your permission and have such processing halted;
- f. object to any methods which rely on the basis of legitimate interests unless our justifications for using it exceed any potential harm to your data security rights;
- g. while a complaint is being investigated, we will restrain how we utilize your information; rights of protection; and
- h. Certain exceptions apply to your exercise of these rights to protect the public interest (e.g., the prevention or detection of crime) and our interests (e.g., the maintenance of legal privilege). If you practice any of these rights, we will investigate your eligibility and, in most situations, reply within a month.
- Contacting Us
Please use this form to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, the privacy of your Personal Information, or if you wish to modify your privacy settings. You may also email our Data Protection Officer directly at email@example.com.
- Privacy Policies / Cookies’ Modifications.